SR. MARKETING MANAGER 4-November-2019
We are looking for a passionate individual to be part of the sales & marketing division.
Work Type : Full Time
Salary : Competitive
Location : Indore
Ref : MS-Indore
- Architect go-to-market strategy for new and evolving products and product sets, across relevant global markets
- Building multi-channel marketing programs for strategic enterprise-wide B2B clients
- Driving annual goals, objectives, and budgets for key segments – building discipline around tracking progress, customer feedback, and iterating to improve performance
- Oversee and drive the development of go-to-market campaigns for digital and traditional advertising
- Analyze and forecast current market challenges, provide competitive analysis, and put forth innovative marketing solutions
- Continually call upon product knowledge to ascertain the cause-and-effect of interdependent products and how other campaign strategies may need to be adjusted in light of new tactics
- Explore and evolve new product launch strategies to bring higher engagement from expanding and new audiences
- Oversee development of annual marketing budgets and timelines to accurately account for all marketing activities. Monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds.
- Collaborate, review and approve all digital marketing programs (CRM, Social, Content, SEM, SEO, etc.) executed by the digital marketing team.
- May include approximately 15% travel.
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Senior Marketing Managers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Senior Marketing Manager, focus on the following.
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Experience analyzing data
- Proficient computer skills
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Project management experience
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
Advanced skills: While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Broaden your career options by adding these skills.
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) certified
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and strategic Senior Marketing Manager to own integrated marketing plans for select product categories and lead strategic projects representing Professional in corporate initiatives. In this role you will be responsible for building build strategic multi-channel marketing and go-to market plans, messaging and positioning, collateral development, sales enablement and implementing marketing efforts based on specific customer relationship.